Saturday, October 18, 2008

REPLY TO A FRIEND ABOUT POLITICAL CHOICES

I am very glad to see your interest in the condition of our failed state,"THE UNITED STATES" Or I'm assuming that you might agree with me on that.But while I acknowledge and respect your right to your opinions, I am personally convinced that the central government is inherently corrupted by the federal reserve system and the mindless,inept legislators that have taken up homestead in Washington D. C. several of which you mentioned.I have personally sworn myself," to devote my life to it's destruction."And I will be voting against everyone of the incumbents no matter what party they are.I believe both presidential candidates are worthless and owned by the same special interest so I will not be voting for either one of them.I am including a reference to my blog page and I do hope you will take a look as it may help explain my attitude.And no matter if we agree on our government I do hope we will remain friends. Glenn. [ www.terrorpatriot.blogspot.com ] GLENN NUNLEY. NORTH FLORIDA

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Related Video"